8. Participate in or watch and listen to auditions.
11. Be a stand-in.
1. For the year of 2015, plan, write, produce, film, edit, and put on YouTube a short (including music videos) once a month.
2. Each month to strive to learn and incorporate one new thing.
3. Stretch my acting chops--seek out opportunities to act and observe/find other people with potential talent for my shorts.
4. Write a good, feature-length script.
5. Go to a writers workshop to find out from professionals how they do what they do.
6. Interview at least three people for this blog with advice for people like me.
7. Be patient with myself while I learn and accept each short as a great learning experience.