Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oh Man! Not today.

Well, the extra gig that I had worked out for the new movie starring Jim Carrey, Mr. Popper's Penguins and being a pedestrian fell through.They needed me quite early in the morning and though I felt I could go with a few extra hours of sleep, I did not feel like I could push excruciatingly early hours on my dear friends.  It is going to have a glorious snow storm.  I am jealous, even though it will be sooooooo early.

 

I mean think about it--what fun would it be to be on the only snow covered block in NYC and getting to walk in it while every one walks by enviously watching the fun they know you are having walking back and forth as if it were snowing. I was secretly hoping that after we were done I could throw a few snowballs at unsuspecting business people (okay, probably a building or a fire hydrant).

No comments:

Post a Comment