Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm a Model

A little while ago, W, my husband, had a vacation and I got a job being a model for a day. . . yes, a model.  I now can add that to my portfolio.  You may now imagine this writer in a glamour shot--picture me as one of Vogue healthy models (via their new editor pact), note I will be very modest, in a great shoot like maybe this-ish.
I think I would be a super model (haha) for that.   Sadly, I cannot give you much information about the photo shoot because I signed a model's and confidentiality agreement.  It will come out in print sometime, then you will get more information.   I can tell you it was under the heading of the "trinity photo shoot" and there were about two hundred "models" like myself and there may or may not have been a helicopter involved, the salad was tasty and they had popcorn chips. . . but like I said, confidential. 

3 comments:

  1. I should probably state, the picture above is obviously not me and has absolutely nothing to do with the photo shoot, nor does the food that I listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, where did you find that picture? That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie: I added the source below the picture, the word is a link. But here it is if you'd like to copy and paste it. http://fstoppers.com/pics-superhero-vintage-family-portraits you may also like http://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CEAQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdesignyoutrust.com%2F2010%2F12%2Famazing-photo-collages-by-daniel-polevoy%2F&ei=JH-iT8n-Ms7E4gT0vLHwCA&usg=AFQjCNEkAMvYGYryx_WEJsy9hI0souUdtg . Both will make you laugh!

    ReplyDelete