Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Moovie Mic Miller--Security to the Stars

Now, for those of us that are really interested in movie making (not just talk shows), I may have the opportunity soon to interview Moovie Mic Miller. He is one of the people that you'll often see around film sets because he is the muscle behind the stars.  You've probably seen him and not known it.  He often ends up in gossip magazines/blogs/websites and the like behind or next to the stars, protecting them.

I first met him on the set of Now You See Me (by the way, the preview is out), then again later on the set of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  

He probably has a lot of stories. I am not sure he can share very much, but hopefully he'll give us the run down on what he does, how he does it, interesting/exciting experiences, and some photos.

Here are a few of the photos. :)

Megan Fox and Moovie Mic Miller

Moovie Mic Miller and Megan Fox and her husband, Brian Green

Moovie Mic Miller and Tom Hanks in Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

I used some of the photos Moovie Mic Miller posted to his facebook wall. I am not sure of the photographers and their companies, but I would love to give them credit--so please, if you know let me know so I can put their name by their work!


No comments:

Post a Comment