Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rachael Ray Follow-up

So it is airing even as I write this, but my famous part came up so I had to post it. :)  I was on with my good friend, Nelta for a good seven seconds.  Whoo hoo for scarf fashion! I snapped these pictures over at my laundromat.  I am so thankful for the laundromat! :)





If you missed it you can go here: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/videos/#. I'm under the Fashion Tip-off: Gretta vs. Zanna Round.  Zanna Round is an editor of Marie Claire, I think.  She told me I was "one step ahead of the fashion trend."  Thanks to my friends sitting next to me, in the video, that told me of this great video they'd seen on youtube and gave me the how-to. :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love that you saw this at the laundromat! My laundromat either has spanish or chinese soaps on. So which lady was the one who thought they were talking about her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure which one was the one talking, but it sounded really close at the time.

      Delete
  2. Melanie, this is Suzie Bjornn. I saw you on tv this morning!! The episode is actually still on. How fun! I have to admit it was cool. I found myself thinking, "I know her!" You look great by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete