Friday, November 18, 2011

My friend, Nelta, invited me to go to the Rachael Ray show with her and a couple other "talk show addict" friends, Patrice and Jean.

This is the photo that the show took and it is posted on the Rachael Ray Facebook page.

Since we were a part of the "Human Lab" show there were no big, exciting give-a-ways (ugh!) but we did get a bag of nuts and a couple of magazines (and a muffin/breakfast snack with a bottle of water if needed).  Of course, the next audience got tickets to see the Rockettes at Radio City--I'm really attempting to not be jealous.  

I think they felt bad because in the last twenty seconds Ms. Ray's husband rushed in with their dog, Isaboo. He gave her a big kiss and then Isaboo pulled Ms. Ray's hubbie around the room and then they ended in the front for a photo.  I guess they were the special non-miked guests.




RC Smith was the comedian that kept things running. He used a lot of the same jokes that the other comedians use when warming up the audience, but I felt like he really liked what he was doing and the people with whom he worked.  He kept us laughing (often at other audience member's expense--and sort of pleasure). He told Jean, who was sitting next to me that she had a lovely smile.  She's in the white.




 I'm not certain when it will air, but I know it will be after Thanksgiving. Thursday was the last filming date before Thanksgiving.  I think they were all really excited for a break.

They were very serious about no photographs in the filming studio, they made one of the women in front of us delete any pictures she had taken. These photos were taken in the okay zone--pre-studio.

If you're interested in going to the Rachael Ray show be sure to get their early--even if they send you an email that tells you to come later.  GO EARLY, like 1.5-2 hours early.

No comments:

Post a Comment