Sunday, November 27, 2011

CSI:NY "Crossroads"

Read about the actual experience . . . here.
See the episode "Crossroads" at CBS.com.

Where is M?

Here. . . fr-ooooo-zen. At about 6:55 into the show.


 That day was so cold.  When I got home I realized that my face was beet red under my light colored make-up so I think I may have looked slightly corpse-ish.  No wonder the guy was wondering if I was cold--because I was shivering like a leaf--and I looked scary.  For the next scene (the one where I am at the top of the stairs) I sat in one place and shivered in peace, nodding at the other background artists that walked up the stairs past me and back down.


 Ta-da--it is me. Hooray!  I thought that bag was so cute--but turns out it looks huge and cute-but for that shot, mostly big. I think I was sitting up straight (thank you Mom). 

This was at about 18:25 into the show. These were filmed first in the early afternoon.


Thank you very much CSI:NY people. It was a great opportunity. Despite being cold I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment