Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Aired!

They told us that they wouldn't air until the 7th of December-ish.  The -ish was my own addition because it was as -ish-ish as possible.  The aired it at the end of October for the first time.  I showed my sweet husband the pictures and he asked if I had been on the show. I said, "Yes, I was on the show, but not as a contestant."




This is the one with my friends, but you cannot see them very well.


Yay for the long-haired-dude!

I'd like to thank my local laundromat. Without them I couldn't have watched myself on the television (I don't have cable). I would like to thank all the laundromat patrons that treated me like a movie star--with the exception of doing my laundry for me. I love my neighborhood!

I think I mentioned in my last Who Wants to Be a Millionaire post, but it bears repeating, if you are going to go be on the show--remember to take a back brace or a stadium seat cozi-fier because those seats are very, very uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment