Monday, August 30, 2010

Doggy Mama

Apparently they are filming the next Zumba class at my gym for a reality show called "Doggy Mama."

When asked why, the model-looking lady that is going to be on the show said coyly, "I am the mother of two Pomeranians."

After that moment her face seemed to disappear in my minds eye and I could picture a dogs head on her head instead of hers and I thought inadvertently, "Whoa! What kinks does she have in her DNA?"


She continued, "I like Zumba, so they are coming to film me doing what I like to do. It will be airing in January."

I thought a little cynically, "Aw, I have a meeting right at that time. Shucks, I guess I will have to miss this "growling" experience." Although I wouldn't mind just watching.

I suppose I really should tell you, I am not an animal person. I had a dog I loved growing up and a couple of fighting fish that I did not know were fighting fish until I put them together and they started fighting. The latter part wasn't pretty.

But, hooray for the doggy mama that has two Pomeranians and is on a television show to show how fabulous it is to have 2 dogs and how it affects her life.

If you want to see more paintings like the one above, click on the dog-faced person and see the other ones she's painted. I found it googling for a dog-faced person.

1 comment:

  1. My Father-in-law sent me an email about this post. He said:

    At one point a few years ago we had 2 iguanas, 2 snakes, a dozen gerbils, two dozen fish, rabbits, a dog, and a cat. Could we be the subject of a reality show? But then, we never went to the gym so we probably aren't that interesting.

    :D Yeah, it pretty much made my day.

    ReplyDelete