Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Goal: Become an Extra in a Squeaky Clean Flick

The only problem with this goal is that it requires a head shot--you know, like a professional one. Eek! Another problem--most head shots seem to cost an arm and a leg. Suggestions? They also suggested a card. Right. I have bright pink, blue, and yellow card stock. Me thinks I may be able whoop something together--ish. We'll see how it goes.

Here is my non-professional picture. I don't think I look like this often (unless I am totally mesmerized by a somewhat sad thing). What do you think?


Plus, I am a little worried on how to find a squeaky-clean flick. They are few and far between, my friend.

To see the method behind the madness is why I am checking into this whole extra-business.

Pray for me, please. I am stepping into unknown-to-me territory. Eek! Deep breaths. Business cards. Head shots. Two and a half weeks. Breathe. I . . . can . . . do . . . this.

No comments:

Post a Comment