Thursday, August 26, 2010

White Collar




Today I actually went on the set of White Collar to thank the people that had been so kind and helpful before, what I wasn't expecting was to be absolutely intrigued by the story line, movement, enthusiasm, and such of the people on set.

Just about everyone and their dog stopped to gape (who could blame them, really). I mean how lucky were we all to get in on a stunt scene that is also a flashback. Oh, dear White Collar viewers, I think we are in for a treat.If there was an award for friendliest crew it would definitely have to go to the people because every time I go there (3 times now) I have been very impressed by their professionalism and respect of all the people around them. Thank you White Collar People!

Also, I really appreciate the shows a lot more because now my calves feel like they are going to fall off and I wasn't even standing as long as they were standing. By the way--very few of them get to sit at all!

Thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment